A research paper describing how one woman used the Anxiety Release app to overcome her carpal tunnel syndrome pain has just been published to the Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation. This makes anxiety release one of the first health apps to have research backing. You can view the publication here.
From The Blog
- What is anxiety and how can you use your brain to overcome it?
- Anxiety Release App Helps Woman With Carpel Tunnel Pain
- Ten brian smart ways for overcoming your anxiety
- 8 Things Your Therapist Never Told You About Anxiety
- What is Anxiety?
- Anxiety, Chemical Imbalances in the Brain, and Brain Neural Pathways and Associations
- Why are anxiety disorders among women on the rise?