Mark Grant (MA) is an Australian clinical psychologist with over 20 years’ experience in the treatment of stress, trauma, and pain. In addition to his clinical work, Mark has developed and researched the use of EMDR in the treatment of chronic pain leading to publications in various peer-reviewed journals. Mark is passionate about giving people access to the latest resources for managing life’s problems and achieving their full potential. To this end Mark has authored ‘Change Your Brain Change Your Pain,’ (a self-help book/Cd set for sufferers of physical and emotional pain) and several self-help CD’s based on EMDR. Mark believes that EMDR is part of a revolutionary change in our understanding regarding the role of the brain in physical and emotional pain and consequently how to treat such problems. His ideas have been cited in theNew York Times. He was the chairman of the EMDR Association of Australia from 2000 – 2008. For more information visit www.overcomingpain.com
From The Blog
- What is anxiety and how can you use your brain to overcome it?
- Anxiety Release App Helps Woman With Carpel Tunnel Pain
- Ten brian smart ways for overcoming your anxiety
- 8 Things Your Therapist Never Told You About Anxiety
- What is Anxiety?
- Anxiety, Chemical Imbalances in the Brain, and Brain Neural Pathways and Associations
- Why are anxiety disorders among women on the rise?